Welcome to BambooInvoice
Originally developed by Derek Allard and abandoned in 2014, I (Cedric Perrot) decided to pick up the development and add some more functionality.
BambooInvoice is free Open Source invoicing software intended for small businesses and independent contractors. Our number one priorities are ease of use, user-interface, and beautiful code.
Please try the online demo at www.bambooinvoice.net/bambooinvoice
Note: It is stable for everyday use, and is growing all the time and your help and feedback is appreciated.
- You are in control. BambooInvoice sits on your server. Its your data. You never need to trust your invoicing data to anyone else, and you can get it out of the system easily.
- BambooInvoice is easy to use, and easy on the eyes.
- BambooInvoice is actively used and developed.
- BambooInvoice is built atop modern coding standards.
- BambooInvoice is internationalized. Currently it is available in English, French, German, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Swedish, Italian, and Estonian with new languages being added all the time.
- Built on the excellent CodeIgniter project.
- BambooInvoice is released under the MIT license same as Codeigniter.
- You'll be the coolest kid on your block if you use BambooInvoice
BambooInvoice is built using PHP 5 and works as well with PHP 7.x and needs a database (MySQL and MySQLi 5+ are known to work, and drivers are included for MSSQL, Postgre, OCI8, SQLite, and ODBC). In order to generate PDFs, you'll need the DOM extension enabled.
It is known to work with modern, standards compliant browsers.